CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Thursday, February 14, 2008

Happy Love Day!

Chris and I celebrated last night because we both close tonight at work. We went to Ken's Artisan Pizza - which is our FAVORITE!

They cook their pies in a big wood fire oven. They come out thin, crispy, and a little blackened. We get the Arriabata, which has fresh mozzarella, basil and hot Calabrian chiles. It is fabulous and delicious. I usually get the caesar salad to start, but I knew we both wanted dessert so I held off. But, the caesar is the best I've ever had. The best. Traditional with large, crisp spears of romaine and fresh parmigiano reggiano shaved on top. Even better than in Hawaii. For dessert we had banana gelato with pistachio short bread and caramel sauce. It was delightful.

Happy Valentines Day!

2 comments:

Unknown said...

I want the dessert you had....I LOVE SUGAR!!! PS..I'm coming home a week from today...lets hang out sometime. Maybe you, me, tiff and jenna can do something awesome in P-town that weekend. What are your plans?

Unknown said...

It would have to be a day that weekend...what about Friday the 22nd?