CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Saturday, April 5, 2008

things and stuff

Pictures anyone? Here's an update: Spokane, this week, stuff...


The train was fun, but long, and we definitely got creative to keep us occupied! Silly pictures always helps...


















We also made ourselves some tasty screwdrivers...
















The Davenport Hotel... it's famous or something. Presidents have stayed here, and Cuba Gooding Jr. was staying here at the time. This was the Marie Antoinette room.

















Cool big chairs.
















We spent a lot of time with Chris' cousin Justin, who I didn't get a picture of, because turns out... i'm kindof bad at taking pictures of people besides Chris and I, oops! Justin was a lot like Chris -silly, fun, nice, and friendly. This was at his house, after a couple beers.















Japanese Gardens.
















The Ax. They're on a mini tour right now with our friends Wow and Flutter. They played in Eugene last night, and they're playing in Corvallis tonight at the Fox and Firkin. Go listen! And bring ear plugs!




















When the cat's away, the mice will play. I had some drinks with my friend/co-worker Molly last night at our work. She's nice.
















My camera can take neat pictures! This is Chris playing at KPSU - my schools radio station, this week. I took pictures.



















2 comments:

Unknown said...

Ooo fun...lots to look at!

The Cleavers said...

Hey. You look happy. I'm glad that you look happy. Thanks for the neat pictures