CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Wednesday, June 4, 2008

June has come!

Well, it's now June and I haven't posted in a while so here is a little update.

June = almost NO MORE STATISTICS! I am going to have a "No Math" party to celebrate the END of college math classes everywhere. Am I still in college? Yes, but believe it... I am almost done and it's so close I can taste it! It tastes sweet and salty, my fav.

Memorial day was fun:
Last weekend was our awesome friend Adam's birthday party. The day started out sunny and warm, but when I got off of work it was cloudy and gray. Cool weather! We still had fun...

The Ax playing air guitar and air-wiener.

June 18-23 = California! Finally, SUN!

That's all for now. Now I get to go do my last math lab EVER!

5 comments:

Unknown said...

Thanks for the new post! I likes Math but hated writing....weird how everyone is different.

Anonymous said...

can i join in the festivities? although i actually really like math, but i can pretend not too...

Unknown said...

oops...I sound retarded..."I likes math" HE HE

Unknown said...

It's about three hours away...MAYBE!

The Guy and The Girl said...

Sarah, you're nice. Lets play together!