CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Wednesday, July 23, 2008

TONIGHT

First, we will eat tacos at Por Que No. Have you ever been here? It is the best little taco joint on Mississippi. Their cornmeal crusted snapper tacos are my favorite. Also, their house made chips and guacamole are SO good. I love fresh guacamole. They also have like 10 house made hot sauces. YUM!


After we are going to see The Dark Knight! Personally, I'm a big Spidey fan. I love me some Peter Parker. Kind of reminiscent of Chris? Short, a little dorky and cute. Anyway, I'm excited to see this movie. I've heard good things!


1 comments:

Unknown said...

Fun...I don't usually like this kind of movie...but I liked it. Yumm...tacos. PS...when I lived in Costa Rica there was a strip joint by my house called Por Que No...actually it was in English though (Why Not....haha..so funny)