CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Friday, October 24, 2008

Oh, hello


AJ! He is getting so big, it's unbelievable! He's definately a little boy, and my sister is such a great mother! I still can't believe I was his nanny when he was just a little babe. I love you, AJ!



We went to Ashland last weekend. It was such a nice little girls getaway. We had amazing sushi (the 2nd best I've ever had), delicious french cuisine at Amuse, and two wonderful breakfasts! Ashland has so many good restaurants! We also saw a great play called The Clay Cart. It is the oldest Indian sanskrit play, part love story/drama/comedy. I really loved it because of all the beautiful sari's and costumes!



1 comments:

Unknown said...

My mom, aunt, cousin and I used to go to Ashland once a year for a girls trip of fun food and good plays....it's been awhile!