CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Thursday, April 9, 2009

Seattle Trip!

This past weekend, The Ax (pictured so lovingly below) played at the Fun House in dowtown, so the four of us (Adam, Martha, Chris, me) made our way up there on Sunday just in time to enjoy all of that great sunshine. We walked around Pike St., ate some good Mexican food with tasty margaritas, hungout with Seattle friends at the show, and had a blast in our 24 hr hot tub!!! We were crazy! My camera died, so this is all I got...



4 comments:

Unknown said...

Looks like you guys had fun! I'm glad you got nice weather while you were there. Hey, what was Adam trying to take a picture of in the mirror. Lol!

Sarah and the City said...

I think he was taking pics of all of us in bed... i don't know though! he was also standing on the beds taking pictures.... weirdo!

Anonymous said...

Fun!

Unknown said...

Fun Trip....
Hey...don't know if I will be able to make it up to Portland before we leave. We head out on the 27th for CA!!!! ahh...so soon. I do get off work the 22nd though...so maybe I can spend a day up there. We still have quite a bit to do. Yikes. Miss you though...
Ruby