CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Sunday, November 4, 2007

Crazy Night!

So I got a new job at a pub in NE called The Broadway Grill and Brewery. Here are a couple things that are cool :

1. $2.00 Bloody Mary's on Sunday (one of my favs, but I can't drink 'em because I work Sundays! Boo.)

2. Tips. It's nice to serve again and bring home the bacon (not really bacon. I don't eat meat. YUCK)

3. Being around actual co-workers besides my nephew AJ (even though he TRULY is the best little boy in the world... I was his nanny for 6 months) Check him out!



Here are some things that are a little crazy....

1. Tonight the computers crashed. I felt like my brain was going to explode (which simultaneously corresponds with 2)

2. My table of 10 people got angry at me because I wouldn't split their tab 6 different ways... we just won't allow that! So, the owner of the bar called the COPS on them because they were getting out of hand (I was shakin' in my boots.... clogs actually, new danskos woo!)

3. Having to manually put out "the Drunk Guy's" ciggy when there's no smoking in our bar! YUCK! (But he did tip me $10 just for doing that)

FREAKS!

2 comments:

Unknown said...

Wow...hard night eh? You don't eat meat...you're crazy!

Anonymous said...

I LOVE that you're blogging! Keep it up sister. Congrats on your new job! What days do you work? Love you!