CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Friday, January 25, 2008

The night Wanda pooped in the laundry hamper

This post is dedicated to my wonderful man, Bird.

Here's how the story goes.
Last night I was at work serving beer to about 150 dodge-ballers. This happens every Thursday night after their games. We get bombarded, they're loud and crazy, and we make a ton of money. I always just go home afterwards becasue i'm tired and want to be alone. BUT, last night my co-workers said, "Sarah, you never come. Just one time." So we went out for a drink.

I felt like the guilty mother with a child at home. Except my child is a feline. It was a fun night though, and I needed to hangout with my co-workers outside of work for once. They're cool.

In the back of my mind, I kept hoping that Wanda had gone potty outside. This is what we're working on right now. She's done great so far (until last night) and hasn't once gone in the house.

I get home, at about 2:45 (SO LATE!) and Chris says while lying in bed, "your cat pooped in the hamper." Not what I wanted to hear. Chris had taken her out 3 times before this!!! She wouldn't go outside for some odd reason. Does she only like to poop when I take her out? Does she like to poop in front of me? Weird.

Anyway, Chris cleaned it up and was so sweet he still let her sleep on our bed.

The End.

0 comments: