CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Friday, January 4, 2008

updating

I'm finally able to blog! I found just the right position for the computer to pick up a wireless signal at our new place. It's slow, but it works!

Christmas has come and gone. Some much needed relaxation, family time, home cooked meals, and scrabble.

New Years Eve Chris and I spent the whole day MOVING. We love our new place. I've been able to get some things at ikea, and it's starting to feel very cozy. We love, love, love it!

New Years Eve was also our 1 year anniversary! So we went out to pizza across the street. It was so good. After that we went to Eli and Taylor's for some drinks. We then headed over to a party (which none of us were that excited about. Especially Chris and I because we were so tired!).... but it turned out to be SO fun! We met a couple, Noel and Brooks and their friend Maddy. Chris and I basically spent the whole night talking with them. They were so fun, and I think we made some really great new friends! Noel and Brooks also have their own t-shirt company that just launched. Check them out at ohbuggy.com

Hope you all had a great New Years! I'll post pictures of the new place once I find the camera cord!

Love you all,
Sarah

1 comments:

Garrett, Carolynn, Jack Danger and Max Havoc said...

umm how about some pictures of this new place, but this time fully furnished so we can see how cute it is.