CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Sunday, December 23, 2007

I'm Bored

Chris and I are driving down to Corvallis tonight after he gets off at 8pm.

Meanwhile, i'm drinking a Jubelale - so tasty. It's only 3:30pm but my holiday va-cay is only 3 days. Gotta enjoy it while I can. I go back to work Wednesday at 10:30 am.

-So excited to have some fun at the parents house (aka, drink their booze)! And stay up late with my siblings.

-We move in 8 days! Can't wait. I'm buying a new couch from ikea.

-Everyone is in Corvallis already (brothers Jonah and Eli, sister Tay) while i'm washing towels.

-I'm getting my bangs trimmed today at 5:45. I always think it's funny to just get your bangs trimmed. But they grow so damn fast!

-I got a $28 tip last night!

-I hope everyone has fun with loved ones, family, friends and santa.

1 comments:

Anonymous said...

found your blog browsing.....I hope your Christmas wasn't boring.. Check my blog out? Journey4answers.blogspot.com