CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Thursday, December 13, 2007

today and yesterday

I spent ALL day in BED! Apparently influenza hits pretty hard. I haven't had the flu since I was little. I can't even believe how sick I have been. The worst part has been the constant migraine like headaches and my eyes have been hurting SO bad. It's hard to even move them. I haven't even wanted to shower or do anything. Chris has been so sweet. He makes me drink very vegi juice and makes me tea and soup. I feel so dependent right now. I'm just glad I didn't get this last week during finals!

3 comments:

Unknown said...

Poor Sari....i hope that you don't feel bad for very long. I guess that means you'll be too sick to hang out tomorrow or my Birthday!

Sarah and the City said...

I'm working till 12ish... so I don't think i'll be able to make it :(

Anonymous said...

Oh no! I am so sorry. How icky. How great that at least you didn't have it during finals. Hope it passes soooooon!