CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Tuesday, December 4, 2007

Hi

My last final is Thursday! I'm excited. Lately all i've been doing is writing papers, studying, working and looking for a new place to call home! I'm moving out of the apartment i've been in for the past year which i've shared with my brother, Jonah. I'm definitely ready for the change, but it's been a great year here at Condon Court. I have the best neighbors, Shannon and John, Carrie, Kelly and many others. There's a little community here and I love that. I hope I can still come for the Cinco de Mayo courtyard party!


I can't wait to have my own place with my wonderful boyfriend! We're hoping to find a duplex here in SE Portland.


That's all I have for right now. Happy Holidays!

For some holiday fun, go to this site!



3 comments:

Unknown said...

You're just so grown up now!

Sarah and the City said...

It's about time! :)

The Guy and The Girl said...

Enjoy your break! Have a party!