CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Friday, December 21, 2007

4 days till Christmouse

I can't believe it! It's almost Christmas and I am so excited to hangout with my brothers, sisters, Ajers, bird and my parents.

I just got done babysitting for little G this morning. And let me tell you, she is one sweet thang. She hugged me goodbye and I thought it was so precious.

I realized driving home that Mamas are heros. Seriously. All you Mamas out there (you know who you are!) are amazing. Since being a nanny this summer, I have somewhat forgotten that babies and little ones are the most amazing/fun/silly/cute/smart and energetic beings.

I hope one day I will be just as great as all you Mamas.


On another note. After earning a little food money, I went to freddy's and picked up 4 ingredients to make the best sandwich.

Here they are:
Onion bagels
Plain cream cheese
Avocado
Peppered Tofurkey (or, just slab some regular turkey on there)


Make a bagel with cream cheese, add avocado and sliced protein of your choice... and there you have it! The best sandwich ever.

0 comments: