CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Wednesday, August 20, 2008

random...

* I have the day/night off because my friend asked me if I wanted the night off so she could work twice as hard and make more money. Sure!

* The only time I put on jeans today was to go to Freddies to get sponges and wine.

* I am ordering Hammy's pizza tonight. I had a dream about it last night, so I'm taking that as a sign.

* Cooking for one person is a. hard, b. boring, c. weird, d. not as enjoyable. I'm really glad I don't live by myself. Cooking for others is so enjoyable!

* I am a self proclaimed, born again cat lover. I would be so alone this week if I didn't have Wanda. Seriously, I am one of those cat ladies.

* I love this rain for a change. It's so cozy. I mentioned at work the other day that all I want is a fire place and hot chocolate. One of our regulars, Harry, proceeds with "I don't have the fire place, but I got the hot chocolate." Ew. That's creepy, Harry.

* I watched "I'm not There," today. I liked it, but also didn't fully get it. Does anyone know what Richard Gere's version of Bob Dylan was doing?? So confused.

* I will next watch "The Lost Boys: The Tribe." Who knew they made another one, and both Coreys are in it again!? I can't imagine it being good, but I have to watch it.

* We had such a nice girls night last night. Taylor, Celeste (our friend Jeff's fiance), Martha (drummer Adam's gf) and myself had drinks at Taylors and watched SATC movie at Laurelhurst. We talked about how cute and crazy boys are, just like back in the day at sleepovers!

* I can't wait for Chris to get back. I think i'm going a wee bit crazy!

2 comments:

Unknown said...

The wee bit crazy cat lady...

Unknown said...

We are going to the coast with my Family for the weekend....I was thinking maybe I could come up a few days before I leave. Monday/Tuesday 1-2 sept?