CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Wednesday, September 24, 2008

October Plans...

Chris and I have decided to do something this October that we like to call, "Sober October." With so many of my friends in bands and myself working at a Pub, beer is a common beverage. So, starting October 1st we are both taking a month off of alcohol! A nice cleansing of the body and mind if you will. This way, we can save a few bucks (by not going to shows and buying over priced pints) and hopefully I'll loose a couple pounds! Also, my classes start on the 29th so this is a perfect way to start my last term of undergrad.

Some things I want to do more of:
play scrabble
yoga
play more tennis
sew
run? we'll see...
oh, and study!

That's it. Happy Fall!

1 comments:

Unknown said...

Sounds nice.....