CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Thursday, February 19, 2009

Cat Party

If you know me, you know I love animals... especially cats! Chris and I had been talking about getting another cat for a while, so when we went to the Humane Society we couldn't leave without another precious kitty! We adopted Tilda, another tortoise shell female who is the sweetest! Wanda is getting used to her being around, although she was a little apprehensive at first. Tilda loves to snuggle, play, and eat. Tilda also knows not to go into our bedroom because Wanda has definitely claimed that as HER room. When I was little, we always had two cats around the house. It just makes more sense. Right? hehe.



Yesterday when I was taking out the trash, I noticed these two neighbor cats enjoying the sun. I just had to take a picture because I thought it was so funny how they were sitting together on the steps. These cats are just 2 of the 12 cats in our courtyard....yes, 12 now.

2 comments:

Unknown said...

Cute.....wow 12 cats!

Unknown said...

I love these cat pictures! What a pair! And...they match!