CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Wednesday, March 4, 2009

busy weekend

I went down to Corvallis this weekend to celebrate my brother Jonah's 28th Birthday! Time flies... we had a yummy dinner of tortilla soup and fish tacos. Mmmm! And, I got to spend so much time with my nephew! My sister was out of town so he was staying at Yaya and Tata's (he came up with those names for my parents, and loves to YELL them in the morning!) He is so crazy and funny! I love my Ajers!



Of course! The first thing I do when I wake up is put of my hat and 3-D glasses.
Brushing his teeth with uncle Jonah


Loves hats!

Dancing to the guitar is soo fun.
Nice look Aj! I love those boots...

2 comments:

Unknown said...

So funny....I love that he has such a fascination with hats. And he's getting so big.

Unknown said...

Lets see the new place!