CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Thursday, March 12, 2009

we moved! and SUSHI!

Newest Nolde/Pierce member

Our wonderful new deck and patio.... two levels, lots of sunlight, perfect for having friends over!

With moving comes IKEA, right? I treated myself to this awesome lamp. It screams IKEA, but I love it.

Ray Bans baby.... Chris' early birthday present. Does he look like Bob Dylan yet? wow....
The spread: avocado, carrot, pepper, cucumber, mango, dried cherries, spicy bbq tempeh, teriyaki mushrooms, creams cheese, black sesame seeds and steamed edamame... yum.
Jonah even got in there and rolled some.
The finished product. We actually ate about twice this amount.I LOVE PICKLED GINGER.

4 comments:

Unknown said...

Very NICE! The apartment, the food ...everything! Congrats on the new place...and I LOVE the new curtains!

Unknown said...

mmmmmmmmmmm......looks delicious!

The Guy and The Girl said...

I WANNA SEE!

Anonymous said...

pickled ginger, ummmm. cool lamp, really cool apt. i love ajers too.